There was an error in this gadget

Monday

The Sandwich Generation Granny Nanny Loves To Visit

The Sandwich Generation issues of caring for elderly parents and babysitting grandchildren definitely can keep us hopping, don't they? Even so, this Sandwich Generation granny nanny does like to get out and about and visit - at other blogs, that is. :) I primarily write about caregiving and grandparenting topics at SandwichINK.com, but I also do guest posts at other websites periodically. Here's a round-up of the recent ones:

EldercareABC

Seniors For Living

Internet Cafe Devotions:

Moomettes Magnificents by fellow baby boomer and grandmother, Cindi Matthews

Writer Interrupted

Thanks for joining me on this short visit to other sites. Don't forget, for more information, encouragement, and resources for the Sandwich Generation, be sure to visit SandwichINK. And...







2 comments:

  1. Hello, It is great to love and care for our parents and the older generation.
    I haven't signed up for emails as I can't cope with all I am getting at this moment.
    You know, you can always tell by a persons handwriting when they are feeling unwell...the writing slopes downwards. I notice I scribble more and my writing is messy when I am unwell.. The great part about typing is that no-one can tell how you feel. Blessings CM from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your visit and comment on my Joy4Today blog! I look forward to checking out some of the blog sites you've mentioned! Blessings on you as you deal with Sandwich Generation Issues!

    ReplyDelete