There was an error in this gadget

Friday

Are The Sandwich Generation Issues Keeping You Home From Church?

If the Sandwich Generation Issues of life are keeping you home from church - just click the widget in the column on the right "Sermons to Encourage the Sandwich Generation." You can listen to a 30 minute sermon by Adrian Rogers. Pastor Rogers is in heaven now, but he definitely knew about leaving a strong spiritual legacy. "Known for his evangelistic zeal and uncompromising commitment to the Word of God, Adrian Rogers was one of the greatest preachers, respected Bible teachers, and Christian leaders of our time. For over fifty years, he consistently presented the Good News of Jesus Christ with strong conviction, compassion, and integrity."

I know of him because one of my pastors highly recommended him and I've enjoyed listening to a sermon of his myself. So when I spotted this Blogger widget, I thought it would be a great gift of encouragement for all of us dealing with the Sandwich Generation issues of caring for the elderly parents in the family while still raising children or babysitting grandchildren. I'd love to hear your thoughts. :)

1 comment:

  1. What a great widget for your blog. By reading some of the writings on the widget he must of been an amazing speaker.
    Blessings,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete