There was an error in this gadget

Saturday

Happy Pink Saturday From The Sandwich Generation

The Sandwich Generation issues of life come and go, don't they. Last month, my senior mom was having health problems. Last week I was in the throes of extra hours of babysitting adorable grandchildren due to a loved one's health issues. And today, a quiet peaceful Pink Saturday - full of writing, walking (yup - out in the snow!), and watching the cute Kentucky birds. Next week, who knows.

But in the meantime, here's some Pink Saturday fun. I'd also like to invite you to my main site, SandwichINK, for a more serious Pink Saturday post on one of the harder aspects of the Sandwich Generation issues. Have a blessed week! :)







Don't you love all the cute pinks in each snowman clipart? Especially the pink cheeks for the snowman face clip art? And I pray you were blessed by the encouraging Bible verse. Verses like that are vital to my dealing with the Sandwich Generation issues of life! How about you?

14 comments:

  1. Cute pink snowmen! I love the one getting ready to skate!
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute snowmen and really adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy and Icy, Thanks for stopping by :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute snowmen. I love the one with the Bible verse,
    god is my helper too.
    I visited your other blog as well and enjoyed reading your article. With an aging mom, I never know when we will have to make some difficult decisions.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your "never-aging Baby Boomer" comment. That's me too! My body disagrees, but not my mind. Thanks for visiting me. Pretty graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet snowmen. We're right where you are, aging parents and grandparents. My granddaughters actually stay with us a lot and I LOVE IT. Love the clipart - So cute and I do appreciate the scriptures.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Annette, Isn't that awesome. I don't know how people deal with difficulties apart from God! That's for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Sandy - I totally am with you! I'm perpetually 32 inside, then I look at the calendar and realize, no, I'm really 42 (only my birth certificate puts it closer to 57 hehehehehe :) ).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ann, Isn't the Sandwich Generation grand! Challenging, yes, but full of sweet and wonderful memories as well. :) Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those snowmen are so cute! Happy Pink Saturday!
    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Janet, Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE snow men. This brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, Kaye,
    Nice to meet you. Thanks for the inspiring Bible verse. My mom was the greatest, and she took care of me while I was growing up, and now it's my turn. You do reap what you sow, I think:)
    D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi D, What a wonderful gift she gave you and you are giving her. And I'm with you in agreeing with that encouraging Bible verse - quote it to my grandkids a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete